BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, September 1, 2007

His Precious Little Ones







Since moving to Utah we've had the privilege and blessing to be a part of this wonderful little guy's life. Because of the environment little Ashton has been inhabiting, it's been a real emotional roller coaster for me personally, and I've often felt that it's been the hardest part about living here. The latest insight regarding what he's been through (only recently brought to light through therapy) has really rocked my world, big time. I'm sick and constantly crying and feel turned inside out with grief and terror for this angelic boy; I feel helpless and almost hopeless. I wonder how tormented his real parent--Heavenly Father--must feel about him. I have to realize that He can heal and help and bless him beyond what any therapist or loving person can try to do. I also find comfort and peace in observing how Ashton's circumstances are completely turning around--he is going to be safer and in better places and situations. I love him so much, but it's nothing compared to how the Savior feels about him and all of us.

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

They really are precious. What a blessing to be trusted with children!