
Little Noelle (I think she's called "Queer B-duff" in Armenian...translates to Sister Brough somehow; tee hee). She's still in the M.T.C. (ready to head out soon) and still doing fantastic. How she's survived nearly three months in that place I'll never know. Her letters are so sweet and positive and super-excited (almost annoyingly so according to my husband and my brother in Alabama), but they remind me of how I felt when I was a missionary. I'm so happy for her that she's getting this experience...it's really priceless. Nothing compares to serving a full-time mission with all your "heart, might, mind, and strength." Here's the latest batch of pictures she sent home; it warms my heart to see how happy and beautiful she looks. Love you Noelle! See you in a little over a year!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
How Great is my Little Sis?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is the cutest dang Sister missionary I have ever seen!!! Go get'm Queer B-duff!
Post a Comment