
Laugh all you want, but I've got a serious problem. I'm sure my poor husband in Iraq worries about it too, but he doesn't let on. I think it all started with wanting to let people (friends, family, neighbors, co-workers) know they're appreciated and great...with the added perk of becoming "nice" Trace in everyone's eyes :) But I'm kind of out of control sometimes, and I need to work on being more reasonable. Sure I'm great at doubling up on coupons and shopping the clearance section like a mad woman, but in the words of my wise husband, "unless it's free we can't afford it." Here's a little something I whipped up for an AWESOME girl I visit teach; Brandi. I just have crap like this hoarded everywhere ready to put together at a moment's notice. A good thing since I have the memory of a...bad-memory thing. If we do end up in Hawaii then I'll give it all a rest (after Christmass craziness) and chalk the change up to postage fees and being too busy hanging out at the beach. Wow, that's a really nice thought.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
I'm addicted to giving little "gifties"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That Hawaii thought doesn't sound bad even for someone who ISN'T addicted to the gift-giving thing! Your problem is referring to it as "crap." That's when you start buying too much (everone needs more CRAP, right?) and giving too much and making people think you got it from the junk yard. Now we all know that's not true. :) But I want you to know: I appreciate your generosity.
Post a Comment