BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mom can we get some privacy please?


Oh my excuse me! How embarrassing for poor baby Elmo, and especially for Mommy Elmo! The one who really should be embarrassed is ME because Kennedy is having Mommy Elmo teach the baby Elma exactly the way she learned from me...I'm sure I don't need to go into detail. How nice that we don't need this little potty any more(at least for now) or have to worry about potty-training crap. It's really the most precious part of raising your own child (NOT! ha ha--yeah, I really just said that, I'm the biggest dork).

2 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

Oh my, how dare you interrupt.

Jared and Laurel said...

Well, I guess her work with that potty is done. We have since acquired said potty and will attempt to make Isaac think it's cool to use it whenever and wherever he can. Oh, dear!