BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, September 21, 2007

I heart you Laurel!



My beautiful sister Laurel came to everyone's aide (or is it aid?) yesterday, and I need her to know how deeply she is appreciated. Thank you thank you Laurel! Let me 'splain; no let me sum up: My poor poor Mother-in-law has pneumonia, and has needed special care since leaving the E.R. (I know, she's had some tough stuff lately!). Plus I needed to go teach my morning class and leave Doodlebug, who Denise usually drives to school after feeding her and getting her dressed. Lovely Laurel (who just happens to be a nurse!) sweetly volunteered to come early Thursday morning and take care of everything. Sigh. But to my dismay I found that she ended up babysitting for Bobbie as well, and had Ashton all day long!!! Poor Laurel! She's pregnant, has wild little Isaac to take care of and chase after, and her husband is always on-call/working...perhaps SHE could use a break now and then, right? I will help you Laurel, if it's the last thing I do before we leave Utah (then let's both blow this place, alright?!)

0 comments: