BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 17, 2007

Great-Grandma's Birthday Party

Happy 95th Birthday Great-Grandma Brough! Those are big numbers for such a little lady! She's still as bright and funny as ever. I really am amazed at the love, patience, and dedication I observe in my Dad and his brother David (and my Aunt Phyllis as well); they all take such good care of her, and I think she is happy in her golden years.


Dad takes her for a little walk before she opens presents to help "stretch her legs."


Here Dad gives her a little physical therapy...she's definitely living at the right place to stay healthy and happy.



She looked over at my Mom and said, "Toni you look so pretty!" How right she was--my Mom is so beautiful.




My Dad's sister, "Aunt Phyllis," and her daughters Danielle and Nicole (our cousins--sometimes I forget we actually have cousins!). You can kind of see the family resemblance though, right?

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

That was a lot of fun. You need to burn me a CD of all the pictures from this event as well as the zoo!