BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 3, 2007

More Fun Adventures

There was a "special guest" at Thanksgiving point: a SHARK! (can't you tell?) Kennedy was absolutely thrilled, but Isaac thought it was a big blue monster!














Doodle tries reasoning with poor little upset Isaac: "It's O.K. Isaac, don't worry! He's a nice shark!"


A little comfort from Mom and Dad helps him feel much better.




















Isaac & Daddy time...couldn't choose which pic I liked best!



2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Thanks for the pictures, Trace!

Jared and Laurel said...

Wait, I have another comment to make. If you click on the pictures of Isaac and the shark and see them up close, you can see just how terrified he really is. I was up the hill when this all ocurred (making an origami crane), so this is some classic stuff I'm seeing. Also, note the amusement in my darling mother's face! haha!