BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yucky Sicknesses

What a crazy couple of weeks! My poor mother-in-law! Here she is in the emergency room. She's had every type of health problem from a horrible stomach flu, a lung infection, and gall bladder problems...now she's got full-blown pneumonia! I'm hoping her rough ride will get smoother now that her vehicle is working again, and she's feeling better. Kennedy and I haven't been 100% with our health either. Yucky viruses and throat things (and we've apparently given those wonderful gifts to a few friends...sorry Krissa and Rylee!) I can tell Kennedy's feeling "sicky" when she falls asleep at random times and in crazy places (her bed is the craziest place of all to find her!!)




I've been running around washing and scrubbing and cleaning any surface or pillow or door handle I can find...hopefully our home will be virus and germ-free, and we can "get on with things."


Time to start eating healthy and drinking lots-o-water. We all know what we should do...why is it so hard to actually do it?


0 comments: