I know it's not a really "fabulous" picture like I'm always striving to somehow capture, but I love this picture of Adam's face. It reminds me of how nice it is to be close to him. He's always super-clean shaven and soft (you know, he's a military man), and always smells so nice (takes at least two showers a day...whereas one shower a day is optional for me). If you could, please mail your face home honey. Doodle misses your kisses and how you tickle her neck (alright I miss you doing that to me too), and we just miss having you close with your big brown eyes and eyelashes, making funny jokes, or saying nice stuff to your girls...or making fun of us (we like all of it). I've got such a sweet handsome husband. Sorry Adam, I'm sure you're embarassed by this post. Love you!
Friday, September 7, 2007
I Miss his Face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment