BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Zillion Zoo Pictures

Our Adventures at


This leopard was pacing back and forth, licking his chops at all the little kids!



Checking out the elephants



Kennedy and I with some sort of primate (orangatang?? how the heck do you spell that?) in the background


The big attraction: the "white alligator"


I can't even comment on this one


Kennedy had so much fun seeing the animals with Grandma Toni and Aunt Bobbie and Aunt Laurel...and of course our two cute cousins, Isaac and Ashton.



My baby looking at the baby alligators

















Checking out the cute penguins



Having fun on a Lion Statue















To think I grew up with these in my back yard...and we always canoed in ours and the neighboring lakes (sometimes even waterskiied and swam!). I think Kennedy's life will be a little different.














EEEK!















Check out the camel with the "deflated" hump...weird, right?



















Seeing how they measure up to the apes.


















Ashton and Kennedy pretend to be apes...funny kiddos!


This huge wooden elephant shot water out of its trunk and the kids all loved it (well, Isaac got a little scared when we got too close to the action).



The train ride was definitely a favorite for everyone.













Riding on the playground's crocodile after looking at the real thing behind glass.


Isaac was happy to put his head in the croc's mouth, but Kennedy wasn't buying it (a little too nervous!) Good girl honey, just stay cautious and safe with animals and people and I'll be happy!




















Look what I hatched! Hooray, a Doodlebug!












Little turtle

2 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

You guys looked like you had a great time! We haven't been in to see the snake and crocodiles yet, we will have to do that when we go next time, hopefully with you guys!!

Jared and Laurel said...

Yaaaay! Now this is the stuff we've been waiting for. Sorry the only picture I took was the blurry one!