I found these pictures from when Adam was home for his half-way point/"leave from Iraq." They made me smile and miss him so much, and I thought he might like to see them and remember some of the fun times we had while he was home. (This Christmas they'll be non-stop--woo-hoo!) The uber-cool McCalebs had us over for a scrumptious BBQ and we told Kennedy she'd finally get to swim with her BFF Cate in their gi-normous pool. I'm afraid the reality of the cold scary water turned her off to the whole "swimming" idea.
My favorite shot--she's NOT goin' in!
"Not cool Dad; not cool!"
Hanging on for dear life
Quality time with Dad. Sitting on the side of the pool chillin'
Pushing Kennedy around with her best bud Cate...the only way to get her in the water was in a boat!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Going for a Swim...or trying to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She was not going to let Dad put her in the water, that is so funny! The two of them look like they have LOTS of fun together.
Post a Comment