BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Last ski of the season

We got to get in on Dad's last waterskiing outing this past weekend...I'm so glad we did! I forget--I grew up on the lakes of southern Georgia (waterskiing with alligators and such). It was fun taking Doodlebug and her cousins with us to share in the experience. Who knows, maybe one day Adam and I will be silly enough to waste money on a boat...nah, probably not. We'll make FRIENDS with "boat owners!"

Waiting on shore to get on Poppa's boat (you can see it in the distance driving up).


Aunt Laurel with "the boys."


Poor Doodle's ready for another haircut, poor thing! She really had so much fun riding on the boat though.


Back on a lake with my Dad pulling me in the Barefoot Nautique (should call it the barefoot ANTIQUE at this point!)...felt just like I was fifteen again without a care in the world. Fun fun. Good times. Thanks Dad!


Holding the flag to make sure Mom doesn't get run over by another boat.


You may laugh at this picture, but really--my Dad had us driving the family boat when we were almost as young as little Isaac!


I love it. My pregnant sister still finds a way to fit in a life jacket and get behind the boat.


"Daring Pregnant Woman Does 360 Degree Watersport Stunt:"


Isaac holds the flag.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trace you already have a friend with a boat but we will have to
bring your Brother (since its his boat) I love and Hate this blogg because it makes me realise how cool you all are and how FAR away you are. Can we meat half way?? I make David Bring the Boat!!