BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 24, 2007

Beautiful Bobbie...so proud of my little sister

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Bobbie and Ashton:




Checking out animals at the zoo together




Sweet moments I was able to catch at Dad's house during Great Grandma's birthday.



I need to write a post to "tribute" my sister Bobbie. She's been through quite a lot in her life (she admits many hardships were self-inflicted), but I'm so proud to say that she's "working on things" and has become transformed by her humility and willingness to change. She's relying on the Savior and working through problems in such a stellar way...I wish I could be JUST LIKE that. I'm amazed at how bravely she's facing weaknesses in herself, and how determined she is in changing. She's got the potential to be the type of woman and mother that I could only dream of being. I can't imagine the courage it must take, and I must admit I NEVER thought I'd see her like this. I'm overcome with happiness and relief and...shock! ha ha Anyway, I found out a few days ago that she only recently found and read a letter I emailed her right BEFORE she began going to addictive recovery meetings. I feel foolish for giving myself a little pat on the back when she decided to make some super-hard, life-altering changes. Most of the letter is obviously no longer applicable, but I'm afraid it was rather candid and harsh regarding topics I felt I could no longer ignore. Yeah, it was pretty much "ultimatum"-like. She's admitted that it brought on some tears, but she's glad that I was honest with her in it. The basic message was that of love and wanting her to be happy, so I'm hoping she felt that. I really love you so much Bobbie, and pray for you to have the very best things life has. I know with your humility and amazing kindness towards others, that blessings are going to keep coming your way, and I'm grateful to be your sister and learn from you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both so beautiful. I Love them both with all my heart. I pray that things are getting better for bobbie and Ashton too. What awesome pictures Trace. With Love James