BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm so so Grateful...




O.K., so I was going to blog something totally LAME like, "oh my gosh how cute is my daughter, and what about this awesome pea coat; I wish I could dress half this cute blah blah blah..." What a lot of crap. I'm getting a chance, now that we're all over being sick and things are going more smoothly, to sit back and reflect, relax, and...(sigh) enjoy my life. I'm sorry if this comes off a little cheesy, but I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the family I have, and all of our blessings, and particularly our good health. You know how old people say, "if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything?" I think I got a little "older and wiser" from all our close calls, taking Denise to Urgent Care centers and the E.R. and caring for her here at home (and Doodle and I having more minor flu/cold/virus crap)... I'm so grateful that we're all healthy, and feel so so blessed to have such a beautful healthy smart funny PERFECT little girl. And my husband...well, even I'M getting a little sick all my rantings about how wonderful and amazing he is, but let's be honest: I got real lucky. I'm having an early Thanksgiving in my heart right now, and have to express my gratitude. I feel truly blessed.

0 comments: