
The Doodle and I are both taking a sick day...good thing I don't have to work today. We've both been feeling a little yucky, and I feared something fun was just around the corner. After teaching my morning aerobics class yesterday with no microphone(yeah, Legacy Center's pretty fancy) and then teaching two preschool classes (never very quiet in those...have to keep my voice louder than the buzz of questions and random facts that pop out of their little mouths), I ended the day with almost no voice. Kennedy has developed the same cough and says her "neck hurts," so we're trying to lay low and rest. My wonderful Mom came over with loads of supplements and herbal remedies. I made homemade chicken noodle soup, and have been giving Doodle the "staples" I always have when I'm sick: yogurt, grapes, and juice with a little Elderberry in it. Hopefully we'll recover soon.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007
"Mom, I'm sicky"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of ELDERBERRIES." I hope you are feeling better!
Aww, I'm so sorry! Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Post a Comment