BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, September 21, 2007

More Pictures of the Laneys

Just still feeling so indebted to my sister, and I just love the Laney family! They're so cute and such good people, and I am constantly amazed at how extremely smart and sweet and fun and great my little newphew is. I just love 'em.


Playing the "1-2-3 weeee!" game...a family favorite for us too.


Laurel probably won't like this picture (and I don't think she even knows I took it), but I think she is just the most beautiful pregnant woman... I'd LOVE to look like this when I'm with child (unfortunately I get pregnant in my butt and other places that don't actually have a baby in them).


Taking a ride in one of Isaac's favorite things: a TRAIN!


Checking out the bald eagles


Getting a kick out of little Ashton and Kennedy's cuteness


Little Isaac was so sad to leave the train...poor little guy!

2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Yay, zoo time! I'm not even going to comment on that funky-freaky picture of me. And I think you are exaggerating just a bit about how you looked when you were prego, just because no one ever saw you, so you can!
I am so going to scrapbook the rest of these pictures, though. Good times! I really owe you for all the pictures I've stolen from you!

cheyney webb said...

How cute is Laurel's prego tummy! Fun to see ya'll taking your monkeys to the zoo! What a fun family trip!