So I've been noticing lately that I have a REAL preoccupation with things being even and balanced...it makes my fingers TWITCH a little when stuff isn't straight or evenly spaced (for real--psycho I know). As I look around my house I occasionally laugh at myself (or start straightening or re-hanging stuff) because it seems pretty obvious I could be diagnosed with partial O.C.D. Should I be worried?


















So check me out--41 posts in the month of August!
Friday, August 31, 2007
A Peek into My Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! You need to come and decorate our house. Do you charge by the hour or how many times you end up twitching? Either way, it will all work out.
Terrible. Just terrible. I personally admire a lopsided house.
Love you, Trace! (stop twitching)
Amazing. I was just talking to Ryan last night about how I am HORRIBLE at decorating. I am making everything in our little apartment brown and blue. HELP!
No, the point is I've got PROBLEMS...problems that make it hard for me to sit down and enjoy a movie (ask my husband). I admit I AM a good shopper (I frequent Goodwills and Salvation Army Stores exclusively), but I find comfort in knowing I can start over (with decorating) every time we move becuase as my husband wisely points out, "you just don't know when to STOP!" He loves to mock me, often says, "Trace thinks MORE is more!" Can't seem to shake that south Georgia white trash part of me.
Post a Comment