BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Taking Madison to our Favorite Hot Spot








I know I never stop droning on and on about how "wonderful" Thanksgiving Gardens is...I can't help it. Adam well remembers how we both would make fun of Mom--she was always insisting that we needed to visit Thanksgiving Gardnes with her ("oh it's so beautiful and you have to see the tulips, blah blah blah..."). But now I completely agree with her--I've BECOME her! How can I not? We have got this beautiful place with so many different aspects to explore and discover just minutes from our house. Lately with the heat, the Children's Gardens have been the favorite. There's this big Noah's Ark wading pool with animal statues that spit out water every which way...every child's summer delight, am I right? There are lots of other fun things to see and do, but I can't believe how breathtaking the landscaping is right now! What a wonderful escape for me as well as my little Doodle.

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I too am a big fan. And this post makes me feel a tiny bit guilty that it's been over a month since we visited the gardens! I actually miss them, too. :) I should also mention that every time Isaac sees a flower (in a picture of in real life), he says "I wanna go gardens!" That is quite a frequent quote around here, as you can imagine.