


So check it out--I'm NOT all talk! I've been talking for YEARS about helping my Mom redecorate and figure out the mess of pictures in her house, and now I'm finally getting it done! I think the person who will be MOST excited is my sister Noelle in the M.T.C., so this post is dedicated to her. Most people who check out my blog will know the difference (what a crazy mess of MILLIONS of gally-wompus pictures and differing frames and art), but still I wish I'd thought to take some "before" pictures to capture the transformation. It may not seem too posh or stylish to any REAL designer, but I'm proud of the balance that seems to be restored, and my Mother is thrilled. Yea me!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Redecorating Grandma's House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can I say "I helped"? I was the moral support.
Oh yeah! Crap I'm such a JERK! I totally forgot to get TONS of credit to my amazing sister Laurel! She's was awesome with helping to scrub the walls take down all the pictures and figure out which ones to use and reframe...she was the muscles and brawn behind the magic! Thanks Laurel!
Post a Comment