


I seem to be on a bit of a "neighbor kick" lately with my posts... Thought I ought to add pictures of our favorite ladies, "Miss Krissa" and "baby Riley" (also known as "MY baby" according to Kennedy). Matt, Krissa, and Riley live one house down from us, and are super-cool cats. Krissa played soccer for BYU (big deal), and was the "All-American" player for her position (really really really big deal). Sometimes I see her running sprints on our street--well at least I see the BLUR of her! I've never seen someone run so fast. Her husband Matt is a really nice humble guy who has a terrible job that FORCES him to play golf for two hours every day and to drive a mercedes home from work (or sometimes a hummer). Yeah, what a bummer, right? (I'm working on getting Adam hired on so he can come home to us every night). Riley is the cutest, sweetest little tyke...sometimes she hangs out with us while her Mom coaches soccer. Kennedy adores helping to take care of her and does a great job "playing older sister" and even makes her laugh a bit. What a funny baby she is. She leans in for kisses unexpectedly and always waves "bye bye" backwards (to herself--so cute). The three of them make the most darling family--down-to-earth, funny, cool, and so considerate. They've helped me out with Kennedy so many times I can't even count them all. Every time she sees Krissa or Matt she says, "can I go to their house to watch a movie and play?" I have to ask myself why I keep ending up with so many fantastic neighbors who we become attached to. It really makes it difficult to do the military moves again and again. If we end up being assigned to Hawaii perhaps I'll be able to talk some of them into coming with us, right?
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Krissa and Riley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment