
Kennedy's been going through a weird, "I only want my Mommy" phase lately that has me a little worried about preschool starting... It's the whole "separation anxiety" thing again, only she's three and a half now so it's a little exasperating. Adam finally called yesterday to talk with her, and she was so excited and happy to talk with Dad. He warned me, "better enjoy being number one for now, because when I come home you're history." I know he's right...she'll be all about Dad. So I'll just enjoy her favoritism while I've got it.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Still Number One
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What Dad's don't understand is how annoying it can be to have them so attached!!! Don't get me wrong it has its adorable moments, but the out of control one's outway them. Good Luck with that Adam! - k
Post a Comment