


We don't have a big fancy pool or exotic playsets with slides and swings, but it doesn't stop kids from coming over to play and hang out with us (maybe we're just super-cool and they want our coolness to rub off on them). The older girl in these pics in Jayden Pearson...she is such a sweet, soft-spoken little girl who is always bringing darling hand-me-down clothes and Barbies to Kennedy (who doesn't love that?). I LOVE having her over to play because I secretly hope her sweetness and good manners will rub off on my child. Between she and Princess Madison maybe we have a chance! I've been a little put off by the super-hot weather we've had lately, but I'm beginning to realize it won't last much longer and soon we'll miss summer and have to pull out our sweaters. I know Kennedy will miss playing in the sprinklers and on the tramp with her buddies.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Summer Chillin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's so true!! Summer won't be here much longer, so we should enjoy it more fully. It makes me wish I couldn't work so I'd have no excuses.
Post a Comment