BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wire it or Not?


I got this GREAT buy on a fun "shabby chic" chandelier for Kennedy's room (I know, it's already overkill with all the pink and purple and everything else, but...)--seriously though killer deal: $5 at Lowe's (all their clearance stuff was an extra 75% off). I'm trying to decide whether to replace the existing light fixture with it (I've heard it's pretty simple and may even be able to talk my brother into doing it) or attach it some other place on the ceiling (probably just over the bed in front of the canopy) and run the cord along the wall to plug it in so we can easily take it with us. Any ideas? Mainly from my husband who doesn't ever comment? (not to worry I get daily emails). Just wondering what I should do.

2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I am commenting because you asked for it: I don't know. I am definately not the one to know how to do something like that. But once you're done doing whatever you do, I will partake of your knowledge for my future needs. Isn't that so selfish? It's just like me!
No, seriously: good find, Trace!

--m.k.r. said...

Matt said he would come over and wire it for you whenever you want. - krissa