BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

KARAOKE NIGHT...going out to support my big brother


Yeah, I know what you're thinking...yes, these guys are for real! I had no idea that true entertainment awaited me at this Karaoke bar. This first guy was KISS on the first night, and the second one is "Jekyl & Hyde" (notice the split costume...guess the audition for the musical didn't pan out!) Some were painful to watch and listen to, but a few of them were really very talented (ahem, my brother for instance). You can't blame them for trying for nationals...the winner gets like $300 K in cash and prizes. I'm so proud of Danny--he won crowd favorite. Maybe I should try practicing a little Karaoke...nah, Adam would surely divorce me out of shame.




I was surprised by how fun it was to watch Danny sing...he's always been great on stage (crazy good actor), and he sounded so good! He ought to, I endured his "practice singing" every time he drove me to school or dance class my entire childhood. His trademarks are great butt-rocker classics like "Blaze of Glory," "Livin' on a Prayer," or "Shot through the Heart." He was the singer in a few cover bands when we were growing up in Georgia...he's a true 80's rock band boy.



2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I'm sad I missed this last one-- last week's was a blast!
I'm so proud of Danny. He really is a perfect candidate for this, though. He's practiced all his life, even if it meant embarassing me when he picked me up from elementary school.

cheyney webb said...

I would have LOVED to be there! Danny has always been an awesome singer....all the Broughs are awesome singers.