BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, July 30, 2007

Chasing Butterflies




I know every other Mom in the world feels this way, but nothing is more beautiful and special and darling than when I watch my precious daughter running around having a wonderfully fun time and enjoying all the joys of life that I forget to notice. How pure and innocent are our little ones? I don't want to take any of our moments together for granted. I'm resolving now to enjoy her more, and take time for the little things. It seems like I'm always saying "hurry, let's go, we're late late late"... I need to stop that nonsense. I'm so blessed! I feel like I have a PERFECT child, and even MORE rare, an incredibly noble, brave, patriotic, compassionate, honest, loving, responsible, hard-working HUSBAND! I didn't even know how good I had it when we got married, and I keep discovering how great he is as we're married longer. Stuff is junk--our house could burn down tomorrow and we could have nothing, but I feel TRULY BLESSED with the family I have...I'd be a real schmuck if I didn't have a continual prayer of thanks to my Heavenly Father in my heart. Is that weird to bear testimony on a blog?

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

It's your blog!
Yes, we all need to slow down and enjoy life through our children's eyes. I find myself so stressed out all the time and then Isaac will remind me what's really important. Like he comes and sits on my lap and says "Hi" randomly. I love that.