BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Always my Baby

Am I the only one noticing how fast my little girl is growing up? Not just how "pre-teen-ish" she looks in pictures, but also how she's acting (true teenager attitude sometimes). I'm afraid it's making me very nostalgic and a little sad...can't I just "freeze frame" her and stay right where we are? This picture is comforting to me though, because she has the look of "needing mommy" and seems so small and young in it. I often have the phrase "baby girl" pop out of my mouth before I can stop it (so embarrassing, I want to slap my hand over my mouth when people are around to judge me), but it's really how I feel about her. She's always going to be my baby girl no matter how old or big she gets.

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I feel the same way about my "Little I." It's a good thing we have pictures to keep of the moments we'll miss later.