...just because I laugh and take a picture of this? (Kennedy came from going potty like this and I told her I wanted to take a picture of the "back of her hair"...I'm horrible!). Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think Kennedy will laugh at this picture with me some day in the future. Something I happen to like about myself, and would love to pass down to my posterity, is the ability to laugh at myself. Don't get me wrong, it's not some skill I've worked hard to perfect and have finally mastered. I think it's only a natural good-natured appreciation of humor. I think life would be so much duller and less fun if I didn't have that part of me, and I really want my kids fun like I do, and not take themselves too seriously. We can be such meanies when we laugh at others' expense, why not enjoy life a little more and poke some fun at ourselves, right?
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Nah, you're thinking of the future-- that's not mean(?). But for now, I'm laughing. And that's good, too.
Post a Comment