BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Grandma Nie-nie's Comin' to Town


Kennedy and I have been singing the title of this post to the tune of "Santa Claus is comin' to town..." We're so excited! We're all going to have so much fun with Adam's Mom here; I can't help but sigh as I imagine the lovely breaks I'll be able to have now and then, and Kennedy will have a wonderful "live-in treat" to distract her from the fact that Daddy's still gone. I apologize to Adam's sisters, and most especially all the grandkids down in South Carolina who will deeply miss their dear grandmother...we promise to bring her back for Christmas, and gosh, if you'd actually come for a visit you'd be able to see her, now wouldn't you? From here out she's all ours suckers! Ha, ha, just kidding.

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

I'm excited for her to be here. It should be a good situation for everyone!