
Turns out my sister Noelle has more good friends who will come out to support her before her mission than I believe I've made my entire life. This girl is loved and adored by all, and it's no surprise. Her farewell talk was so good...she's so cute and funny, but it really was deep and inspiring. We had more food than we'd ever need, but I'm good at helping out with those types of problems! Here she is with a few college friends.


Of course the ever-adorable Laney family came out and added to the fun...I know they're tired of me snapping pictures of them all the time, but they're so darn cute!

Isaac found one of Kennedy's princess tiaras and decided to try it on for size...
Oh Branagan and Noelle, are you two the cutest or what? Of COURSE we're telling Branagan he has to wait for Noelle (boys have "missionaries" too you know!)...how could we not want you guys to get together? Branagan is one of the Webbs--our favorite family from our deep and secret southern past. We adore their entire family and would naturally be ecstatic if Noelle and Branagan decided to date, fall in love, get married, and have children. Poor Noelle, it must be so embarrassing for her when she and Branagan are chatting and laughing and we're all nudging and winking at each other! Sorry, we can't help it!

Branagan, like all the other super-social Webbs, adds so much to our get-togethers. We had so much fun with him there and all shared funny old and new stories. Oh, and it looks as though Isaac has decided he'll make a great Uncle. Guess it's decided!


Jared kept Kennedy and Ashton amused with silly faces and jokes.

How we're all going to miss our Aunt Noelle!
2 comments:
It looks like "Ode to Branagan" instead of "Ode to Noelle". I am sure he will totally wait for her. Great pics. I am so sad that I missed the festivities. Noelle is sporting an adorable and practical new hair cut! Ahhh, I cant believe she is "Sister Brough" now. Are you having any flash backs, Traci?
Oh, yes, we should really have an Ode to every Webb. How we love the Webbs! It was great to have representation from the BranMan.
Post a Comment