BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sending our little Missionary off to the M.T.C.

We had a little honorary dinner the night before Noelle left over at our house...lots of laughs and tasty food. Looking at this picture with my Mom and Noelle and Laurel makes me choke up a little--I can't help reflecting on how much I admire and respect and love them. These three women have all taught me so much and have each done (and are doing) so much for me and my family. I'm so blessed to have them.
Right before she had to go into the M.T.C. we all met up at "Chuck Wagon Buffet"... not my favorite, but they feed missionaries for free (my Mom put on her little part-time missionary tag and got a free meal too--classic, right?)

Kennedy and Isaac are always good at entertaining each other. I don't see how we could possibly adore that little tyke any more than we do--he calls Doodle "Doodie." :)


Noelle and Corky are such great friends...I think he tried to hide a few tears that squeezed out when we hugged her goodbye... So cute.


Kennedy was pretty sad to see her dear Aunt Noelle go... they've become very close with Noelle living with us here and in Vegas. Look at how beautiful my Mom is in the background!


We got a little treat on our tear-filled exit to the car...the missionaries came out of the building and started toward the big missionary bus. It was so awesome watching Noelle walk with her little black tag on among all the other missionaries. Kennedy couldn't resist running up and giving her one last hug before she boarded the bus. She's going to change so many lives, including her own.


1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Oh, so many great pictures to comment on! I'm gonna miss little Noey. But I'm mostly just excited for her. I had no pings of sadness when she left until a couple of days ago when I realized that by the time she got back, we'd be living out of state, somewhere far away most likely. And, once again, I am so downloading these pictures for my scrapbook! I absolutely love pictures of Noelle and Corky together; I don't know why. They're always the best, though.