BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Have fun at Lake Tahoe!




The infamous "baby Isaac" (who, coincidentally, is not a baby any more) is leaving us for bigger and better things. He and his family are going to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, and we're very jealous. We sometimes get Laurel and Isaac in lovely wonderful large doses (sometimes they hang out with us for most of a day and we'll do lunch and Isaac will maybe even take his nap here), but when we don't see them for a few days we miss them so much. Laurel--the beauty above with little "I" on her shoulders--is one of my favorite people in all the world. I didn't grow up with Laurel the way Noelle did, so I haven't been as close to her, and have only come to know how amazing she is in these last years... How nice it is to have a friend who not only listens and relates and laughs with you, but also really inspires and influences you for good. Not your typical "dime a dozen" type of friend. We love those Laneys, yes we do. Travel safe and have lots of fun (enough for us too!).


2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Woah, Isaac looks pretty defensive of his Doodie in that second one! Thanks, Trace, we hope it will be fun. I'll have to dust off the old camera and start taking some pictures my dang self again because you won't be there. Sad!

cheyney webb said...

He is so dang cute! I love watching him grow up on your and Laurel's blogs. I can't wait to hear all about Lake Tahoe too!