

Living in Utah has been wonderful in so many ways, but I must post how BLESSED I feel to have my mother-in-law living with us now. I think I'm a pretty easy person to live with (I'm a little obsessive-compulsive about cleaning and organizing, but I don't freak out or get mean about it), but this lovely lady takes the cake! She's so sweet and mellow, and we have such nice chats. It's been fun to discover how much we have in common. Best of all, she loves my little Doodlebug with all her heart, and loves nothing more than to let me leave to go shopping, or go upstairs to take a nap, so she can have some "Doodle and NeeNee Time." Have I died and gone to heaven? She's so considerate about everything, from taking out trash and doing dishes, to making YUMMY DELICIOUS pot roast dinners. I don't think she understands what an ANGEL she is to us.
Monday, July 30, 2007
How'd we get so Lucky?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That makes me so happy! If anyone deserves it, you do.
Post a Comment