
How did I end up in a family where every one of my sisters (I have three of them for heaven's sake!) is absolutely gorgeous? There's no way out of being the ugly duckling of them all! Seriously, how beautiful is this girl? (and even she admits, that she was pretty "lit up" on the night these were taken) My sister Bobbie and I are the two oldest girls in our family, and even though we've always had very different lifestyles, we've almost always been very close friends throughout the years. Things have been a little insane in Bobbie's household lately (let's be honest, the last six or seven years), and we've all been very concerned. Today I'd like to tell a story though. It's a story of a girl (Trace) who woke up one morning (today) to the worst migraine ever. When her sister (Bobbie) called and found out, she cheerfully offered to take the girl's daughter (Kennedy) to play with her son (Ashton) at their pool. Now what could be nicer? I think I need about one day a year to curl up and "not face" life, and because I had a sensitive sister who insists on helping when she senses I could use help, I get to recover from my migrain without lots of whining and screaming. Thank you Bobbie--for all you do and for listening to me gripe about life. Oh, and Happy Late Birthday (got a little overlooked this year with some hideous family drama). I hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated.
4 comments:
Wow! Bobbie could submit these to any modeling agency and her money problems would be over. What a beauty!
Bobbie is gorgeous and looks so happy or "lit" as she would say. It is so nice to have your family close by to lean on. What a great family you have.
My Wife is absolutely beautiful! I Love and miss her and Ashton beyond words can say,and pray things will work out for us. I Love and miss you all. James
Tracy I owe you an apology, even though I meant every word I said in the previous comment. I can't help to think how selfish of myself to want to post a comment such as that, when I think about you and Adam, and what both of you endure every day, by being apart. I appreciate you allowing me to view your blog, it has been very precious to me. Therefore please do not publish my comment. I hope I have not upset you. Sincerely, missing my wife and child. James
Post a Comment