BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 13, 2007

Seriously, No Boys



Yeah, unless you're one of our favorite cute cousins, then no boys will ever be allowed into my daughter's room...ever. No, I'm serious (I know my husband will be completely with me on this). Our next door neighbor, Paige, gave Kennedy this cute sticker-thingy for her door. She's "Princess Madison's" Mom, and knows all about cutsie rub-on transfers and crafts and has scrapbooks for ALL of her kids that are so darling you wouldn't believe it. I must admit,stepping into her perfectly organized, amazingly cute little office/scrapbook room made me a little green with envy. Seriously, is everyone here in Utah super-good at decorating with awesome second-hand stuff, making cool shabby-chic crafts, and of course scrapbooking...everyone except ME??? My husband is probably a little nervous that I'll cave into the peer pressure and join the masses (he calls it "CRAPbooking"), but I'll feel lucky if I just get our pictures organized in nice photo books with a few labels to remind us of names and dates and events. I need to get to it before I completely lose my mind and my memory though...they're going fast.

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

But you know, Trace, your blogs are the best way to scrapbook-- no crap, no trouble, and everyone can see it. How perfect is that? Someday I'll simplify my life to the perfect balance....