
Kennedy and Parker--her little next-door-neighbor "brother." Poor child, she really needs some sibblings!(I think he calls her his girlfriend, but he's totally two-timing her with another neighbor!) This kid is so DARLING; I'm bound and determined to get some pictures of them playing that do his cuteness justice. Good thing he's cute though...he just smashed the rear window of his Mom's Yukon (he's pretty good at throwing rocks)!
All the fireworks were courtesy of our awesome next-door-neighbors, the Browns. I've actually got quite a few "favorite neighbors" here, and it will be sad if we have to move. Not only did they supply the entertainment, they set out chairs for everyone who wanted to enjoy it with them. The Browns are the cutest funnest little blond family...well, "Princess Madison" actually has long brunette "princess hair." Paige is so beautiful and kind, and has a home to envy...so crafty and smart. I love the picture of Nate with the boys...they always seem to be having fun adventures together. They're a great example of parents who put their children first. I feel like the Lord really blessed us in finding this home...it's so nice when we all end up in our front or back yards chatting while the kids play...I guess we'll have to stay here forever.




A new military family moved in just across the way--this is Tom, Kristine, and their little boy Sean. Kristine just found out she's pregnant (congrats!) and seems to be a real rock for this transient military family. She told me some astounding trials she'd been through (problems resulting from military deployments and separation anxiety), and I was amazed at her patience and quiet perservering way...she really inspired me to be a better wife and mother. I love the picture of Sean holding his ears upset (the noise of the fireworks upset him) with his Father holding and comforting him while Mom looks on.





This is Neal Pearson with his two youngest sons, Jaxton and Brinton. The Pearsons live across the street, and the Mother of them all--Eileen--is my newest "favorite person to admire." They have an older son (Tate) who cuts grass for reasonable pay (hooray!) and a cute daughter, Jaden, who not only plays with my much younger daughter, but gives her lots of cool Barbie stuff. I'm sure I was intruding on the moment, but when I saw Neal snuggling his little guys while they watched the fireworks I couldn't stop myself from snapping a few shots...aren't they so sweet?

Thursday, July 26, 2007
The 24th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment