BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 22, 2007

Never Taken for Granted

One thing I can say about deployments, you sure do treasure the moments you get to spend together. This separation has been the hardest yet for Kennedy, and both Adam and I are starting to question the military career route. Family is first for both of us, and though we both feel strongly about protecting our country's freedom, the time apart is, as Kennedy would say, "not my favorite." But on a side note, how incredible is my very dear friend (from college and missions) Kelly McCaleb at photography? I was feeling fat and ugly this (and many other days), but wanted desperately to capture as many family shots as possible while Adam was home, and as usual Kelly worked her magic. She did this as well as the photo below of Adam and Kennedy. She's inspired me to try to catch special moments in great photos, so Adam got me a new Nikon D-40 and I've been working on taking and editing pictures...I'm pretty crappy so far, but I'll keep working on it (all the other shots below from Adam's visit home are mine...feel free to comment and COMPLIMENT me; tee hee).

1 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

'Fat' and 'UGLY'??? My dear, you have a very skewed perspective of yourself sometimes. Even unflattering pictures of you are rare; you are never going to be fat unless you go back to New York on a mission and are FORCE-FED lard, and you'll never ever ever be ugly! So face it. That's the way it is.