

In keeping with the traditions of my upbringing I enrolled Kennedy in a 3 year-old Ballet Class at the Lehi Legacy Center. She loves to dress up in ballerina outfits and dance like they do in the Nutcracker and Swan Lake (mind you, she's only seen the "Barbie Movie" versions). I thought I'd let her have that outlet and learn proper technique, but when Adam and I took her she seemed more interested in eating a granola bar and sitting with Dad watching the gymnastics class. When she got to the class she sat and stared at herself in the mirror almost the entire time, refusing to participate. Could it be nerves? Not likely. Perhaps she's rebelling like her mother did; who knows? We'll probably try a few more classes, but if she doesn't warm up to it soon we'll let it go. In the meantime she still dresses up in her ballet gear and dances around the house!


1 comments:
How sweet are these pictures? Ooh, and they totally look professional, too. Whoever took them?
Post a Comment