BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, June 4, 2007

Kennedy needs a Sibbling

If I had seven thousand dollars to bring this bronze sculpture home with us...actually no I wouldn't, but I have a feeling a statue isn't going to cut it. I think I got ten shots of her looking at this little statue girl and smiling, patting her and having a little imaginary conversation. It seems that Kennedy is noticing that all her little neighbor friends have little "permanent friends" called "brothers and sisters," and she's informed me that she'd like some too. Poor thing is so desperate to have sibblings of her own that she calls the boys next door (Parker is her jumping buddy below) "my brothers" and the gracious and beautiful "Princess Madison" is now her "sister" as well. Iraq is stalling the process quite a bit, but it looks like Adam and I had better get crackin'!










0 comments: