BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cutest Mom and Son...with one on the way!




I've been meaning to take and edit some phenomenal pictures of Laurel and her family, but I still stink at pictures and haven't learned how to edit yet, so these will have to do. This is a really late "announcement," but I'm so excited that the Laney's are expecting ANOTHER BABY! They are model parents and Isaac is the smartest, coolest kid on the block, so naturally they should have five times the babies normal people have. Adam and I are just sure they're going to have a girl, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Until then Laurel will have to suffer as my "muse" while I figure out how to use my new camera (my newest obsession)...Isaac doesn't seem to mind that I follow him around snapping pictures and calling his name!


2 comments:

noelley said...

As mom would put it, the Laneys are quite possibly the cutest family "ever"!!! Last night they came to my game and afterward Isaac walked up to me and said, beaming, "Aunt Well!! I watched you!!!" and kept on smiling and saying "Aunt Well, Aunt Well!" Gotta love those moments.

Jared and Laurel said...

I know I should comment, but I don't know what to say! Thanks for taking fun pictures of us. Posting them makes it way easy for me to download and, eventually scrapbook or "albumize" as I call it. I'm amazed with what a difference a good camera makes in capturing "Little I"!