Kennedy and I are both really looking forward to Adam's Mom coming to stay with us. Her name is Denise and she's driving all the way out from South Carolina to live in Utah with us. Kennedy and "Nie nie" are already best buds...they play Barbies and sing songs together and play piano...we know we'll have lots of fun times. Drive safe Grandma Denise; see you soon!Friday, June 29, 2007
Grandma's coming to stay with us!
Kennedy and I are both really looking forward to Adam's Mom coming to stay with us. Her name is Denise and she's driving all the way out from South Carolina to live in Utah with us. Kennedy and "Nie nie" are already best buds...they play Barbies and sing songs together and play piano...we know we'll have lots of fun times. Drive safe Grandma Denise; see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm excited to get to know Denise better; she seems really cool. I think this will be a great opportunity for everyone involved.
Post a Comment