Kennedy almost always makes sure to take advantage of being with Grandpa with fun "throw me around" time and of course some good ballroom dancing. She will eat any undesired food, clean any mess if I promise she's going to get to see her beloved "Poppa."

As great as my Dad is, we all consider him pretty lucky to have landed his wife, Terry. She's such a sweet "other Grandma" (as Kennedy calls her), and is so wonderful to Dad. It's obvious that they're really happy and so in love, and it warms my heart to see it. We love visiting them at their beautiful huge home in Plain City...complete with pool and hot tub, huge entertaining deck (and of course trampoline and swings for the grandkids). We also love when they drive all the way down to visit with us too. Just another perk of living here in Utah.


1 comments:
Wow, I've never seen Dad in such great pictures! It's like he turned model all of a sudden. How did you capture these moments?? I'm so glad I can download them!
Post a Comment