BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Oh my, so much to catch up on...

Like our recent trip to Las Vegas! We stayed with one of our favorite families (in all our random crazy military moves): the Goldsberrys. Jenyphr and Gerremy have two sons, Andrew and Garrison, and we were "across the street" neighbors in New Mexico (NEVER move there, it's the worst state in the country, for REAL!) Kennedy and Garrison were little toddler buddies, and we had so much fun, and always felt so much support and friendship from these guys. Here they are helping little Garrison get his "rock on" fingers just right. This kid cracked me up the whole visit!


Okay, let's be honest about the real reason we went to Vegas...all the crazy awesome shopping! Oh Goodwill, how I've missed your practically free Target rejects, and Premium Outlets, you certainly didn't disappoint! Ahhh. Happy late Birthday to Trace. Thanks Adam!


How much does this Airforce Pilot love his son? Enough to leave his family and serve his country at a moment's notice. Thanks for shooting down the bad guys Ger!



We found this super-cool "bed tent" for the boys at Goodwill...I think it was like three bucks brand new! Hopefully they aren't cursing me for buying it now though :)


How cute are these munchkins watching morning cartoons all groggy with crazy hair?


The Brat Pack together again...just like old times!


Andrew has always been a little heart-breaker. What a sweet kid.



Oh! So this is what boys do! Wrestle-mania, anyone?




Three little cuties sitting in a row.


We even got a little Puppet Show from our favorite boys. I was speechless when little Garrison recited his entire alphabet along with the sounds each letter made for us. The last time I saw this kid he was still doing baby sign language!


Putting her boys to bed...I know, Jen is so beautiful, right? She should be having her sweet baby girl any day now. Congrats in advance to the fabulous Goldsberry family! Thanks again for all your hospitality!

2 comments:

parkerfam said...

Awesomeness! Looks like you guys had fun! We are excited for you to have Adam back home. Thanks for your sacrifice (and his of course, but we'll tell him too) I have some pics of you two that I need to send or give you when you mosey through Cali one of these days.

Jared and Laurel said...

So cute! I'm so glad ya'll had a good trip, even if it was later than you had originally planned. Good stuff!