BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 14, 2007

MY GIRL...

Alright, so she's "our" girl... This holiday season has been insane so far (moving my mother-in-law--yea she found a place!--, trying to get the house rented out, beginning to pack our junk, and a million other tiny things that eventually bring me to tears of exhaustion and frustration...pathetic right?). My main priority though, is to try to focus on Kennedy; her needs to play and enjoy the Christmas spirit, and spend time with our family around here (they won't be close like this for much longer). How important are these various parties, and buying "just the right" gifts, and other things? Not really that important. She's such a precious gift and makes our family so much more meaningful and complete...seriously, what else matters?


Adam and I both love how she pulls on her ears or needs to "hold" our ears when she's nervous or needs reassurance...it's something she's done since she was a newborn. I love my sweet girl.

2 comments:

Amy McKinney said...

So when are you leaving for sure? Do you know what your final destination will be?
I know what you mean about the truely important things in life. Spending time with family really is the greatest blessing. Take advantage of it. I wish I had that chance more often. I don't get homesick all that much anymore, but I do find myself day dreaming and wishing I could be closer to the ones I love.

Jared and Laurel said...

Cute-- I never knew she had an 'ear fetish'!