Of course a perfect day for Kennedy and I would be spent at a nearby mall, am I right?! First on the agenda was going to see Santa. Kennedy was a little nervous and shy at first (good girl, we don't normally sit on stranger's laps), but then she got up the courage to ask if he was the "real Santa." When He asked what she wanted for Christmas this year, she said, "I want my Daddy home." Sigh. 
Then we went to Kiddie Kandids and got a Christmas picture (I know, I know, I normally despise these places, but we got some free "creation" or something, and it so fun for Kennedy). Did I mention the dress was $3 at Savers? Brand new Gap dress with tag on. Hooray for Trace's shopping skills!
But then we HAD to go back to show Santa how Kennedy looked in her "Christmas Dress" :) :)
Then we needed a train ride around Santa's workshop...
She was the only kid on that little train ride, but you can tell by her expression that she didn't mind one bit. Fun fun.
Of course it was pertinent that we end our evening with a stop at Pretzel Time for cinnamon pretzels and fresh-squeezed lemonade. It's a good life.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
A Perfect Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, what mall did you go too? Because our Santa was seriously like in his PJ's! No hat and No red coat! She is sure cute, and great find on that cute dress!
I love it! What a good life she has.
Wow, I missed a lot. I haven't read your blog since early last week. It looks like a lot has been going on. Kennedy sure looks cute in her new Christmas dress. And her wish for christmas is just about enough to bring tears to anyone's eyes.I am so happy that Adam will be home to celebrate with you this year. I also didn't realize that Bobbi was doing so well. I am so happy for her. She deserves the best. I've always loved all of your family and I am so happy that she is doing so well.
I'm sorry I wasn't around when you called yesterday. I am not coming home this year for Christmas. It was a hard decision, but I just don't have the money this year. My family was so sweet, they actually offered to pay for a ticket for me. But I think I need to be here this year. Anyway, Merry Christmas!!! You are sooooo wonderful!
Love,
Ames
I love ALL your post's you are so sweeo & inspiring all the time! I am SOOOOO SAD that you are leaving! The only think I can hope is that someone will come along & be as nice as you! We love you guys and are going to miss you!!!
TONS!!!
Paige
Post a Comment