Oh my goodness, I'm going to miss my kids at L.D. so so much! We had such a fun day this last Thursday. Everyone wore their p.j.s, we read Polar Express and sang songs from the movie, had chocolate milk and cookies, played fun games...it was great! Each child got their own little "I believe" bell to take home, and everyone's favorite part was getting on our "train" and having the conductor come in and take their yellow tickets for their ride to the North Pole. 
Aunt Laurel and little Isaac brought Kennedy to school. Thanks La!
I got all decked out too (even had my bedroom slippers!)
Kennedy was a little shy at first; I was trying to show off how cute she looks :)
It was kind of bitter-sweet that day as well for me. My "replacement teacher," Cheryl Stock came for the first time, and I got unexpectedly emotional about being replaced, and leaving my preschool kids. It's seriously crazy how much I love them all, and how much I love doing this. She's going to be an amazing replacement (and I'm embarrassed to be watched by someone with so much experience and knowledge), but I can't help feeling a teeny bit jealous when I watch her play with them and realize how much they'll come to love her. Sigh.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
"Polar Express Day" at Learning Dynamics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow that looks like a lot of fun! Trace, I'm sure you're an amazing teacher and love those kids as much as the next teacher can. keep up the good work!
Okay that post made me sad thinking that you were leaving your class made me realize you REALLY are leaving :(. I know Rylee is going to miss you guys SO much, oh and so will I! - k
That is such a cool school! You must be a fun teacher. I'm glad you had that opp.
Post a Comment