So it looks like we're moving AGAIN...yes indeed we are military! Our big concern now is our house. If we just cut our losses and sell for what we bought, "even-steven," then we need 260K for it (any takers?). However, we LOVE our home and our neighbors and the location in Utah (seriously, Lehi is the ideal place to live in Utah if you ask me), so we feel the smartest thing to do is hold on to the house and rent it (only to very nice, respectful renters). So I'm using my blog as a little "rental advertisement," and you just feel free to express any interest you may have in the comment section, alright? Here are a few pics:
Oh yeah, it's 3 year-old home with 2600 total square feet. It has a large basement (800 square feet?), three bedrooms, two and a half baths (with another full bath started in the basement). It's been the perfect starter home for us. This picture doesn't show how snazzy the landscaping is (a horticulturist built the home originally). The flowers just pop up everywhere throughout the spring summer and fall (seriously, I have a black thumb)
We love the kitchen, I think it's a "cook's dream..." but what do I know? I'm definitely no cook :) The pantry room is HUGE (I'd show you, but it's not as tidy and organized as I'd like to admit!)
Large, open-concept "great room" (this pic doesn't really show how it extends through the dining area and kitchen, and we have so much crap everywhere it's hard to see it's size...we love it though)
Really large master suite with roomy walk-in closet. 
Nice-sized spare bedrooms with wooden blinds throughout and large closets...

All the bathrooms have this tile and the marble countertops and the fixtures are all great (well, at least to me they are). The master has this fabulous jetted tub and a separate glass shower and closed-off toilet room.
A nice open, roomy loft/bonus area: we've used it as our office and Kennedy's play area.
Let's see, what are some other great perks about this house? The back yard is large and 75% fenced. It has a nice patio area for grilling and entertaining. It has an automatic sprinkler system and garage door opener (2 car garage). Oh! One of my FAVORITE parts is the Jordan River trail is 2 blocks away and situated on our neighborhood park (Olympic Park...Kennedy's favorite place to hang out). It's gorgeous and good exercise if you ever want to take advantage with a bike or rollerblades or just walk/jog it. We're five minutes from Thanksgiving Point Gardens (and we all know how I feel about T.P.:), and have easy I-15 access (also five minutes away). So, what do you think? Don't you want to live here and enjoy Utah for all it's worth? Of course you do!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Anyone want our house?
Labels: check out this house, homes for rent, Utah realty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I already live in that same home!! :) just not quite as cute of christmas decorations! - k
What a beautiful home! You tell us you are moving but WHERE and WHEN! Please say North Carolina!
Post a Comment