1.
2. Having a wonderful husband who supports us in every way possible (and has REALLY sacrificed this last year). Right now he's probably eating some sort of "turkey T.V. dinner" in his make-shift camp, but he'll never complain. What a man I've got.
3. Having the SWEETEST child on earth, who loves me almost as much as I adore her. Her new phrase lately is, "is this a good thing for me to do Mommy?" Gosh knows I don't deserve such a perfect angel, but I'm so so grateful that she's in our lives.
4. Having an amazing family support system here in Utah. My mother has gone ABOVE and BEYOND with how she reaches out to nurture Kennedy and foster their relationship, and I'm especially shocked with how helpful she is in taking her for adventures when I need time to do things or just recover. Thank you Mom, thank you Laurel, thank you Bobbie...I'm a lucky lucky girl.
5. Having some CHOICE friends who are sensitive to our needs and reach out to talk, listen, and help. Good friends worth staying in touch with are few and far between, and I'm grateful for mine.
6. Having nearly perfect health (we both have some sort of throat/head/ear thing, but it could always be worse!). Thank you Heavenly Father that we're not deathly ill or combating life-threatening diseases.
7. Having a cozy warm home to live in during this cold time of year.
8. Having my Mother-in-law living here to keep us company and help with Kennedy...I will miss my sweet little "roomie" when she gets her own place!
9. Having a dependable car to drive in the future snow and ice.
10.Having food...and the luxury to choose what we eat and how much. We are so blessed in this country.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
10 Things I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment