Here's the "BEFORE" of our front door and garage door. The paint was peeling really badly, and I thought the white was kind of hideous, so I was determined to paint them both:
After all my blood sweat and tears...well, actually all I did was paint them. I'm still trying to figure out whether I should paint the two white posts on the front porch. Any suggestions?
Monday, November 12, 2007
Well done, Trace, WELL DONE! (why thank you very much!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it I love it, darling! I think the posts are fine, but if you really want to paint them (like you wanted to paint the interior of your house so badly), I say it would look good, too. And since you value my decorating opinions so dearly, I'm sure that helps!
I have told you already, but I wanted to tell you again, the paint looks SO good. Your inside looks good too!
wow!!! great job!
Post a Comment