
Here are SOME of the Christmas "gifties" I got together (before digging through and discovering way too many others in our Christmas crap...I'm such a sucker for after-Christmas sales). I'm afraid I cannot HELP myself whenever I see some random opportunity to brighten someone's day, or reason to give a little gift. Kennedy loves to give too, which makes me really glad, and my awesome husband wouldn't admit it, but he likes to give unexpected gifts to people he feels need/deserve them (he actually gives way better gifts, but I've got him beat as far as quantity goes). It's seriously my favorite thing in the world to do, and I've been trying lately to slow myself down from being ridiculous and embarrassing myself and others with too much. I'd be such a great millionaire's wife. Only we may end up broke before too long. So how does this sound: "We WASH You a Merry Christmas" cards with the hand soaps (and cute little holiday fingertip towels). Oh man am I a dork.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Hi, I'm RIDICULOUS--pleased to meet you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am totally stealing your idea, Ridiculous. Just so you know. Oh, but the difference is, no fingertip towels (be happy with the soap, ingrates!) and a select number of five (not fifty) will be given. :)
Post a Comment