BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, November 5, 2007

Alright, FINE...some Halloween pics to appease my frustrated husband:

Obviously Doodle chose to be a witch this year (her Dad's vote and mine)


Kennedy's first "trick or treat" stop: our next door neighbors, the Browns. Actually we didn't much farther since a few houses down Kennedy got spooked by a scary-looking goon on someone's porch. We had little trick or treat parties at school the day before Halloween, so I think that was plenty (for us BOTH).


I was Dorothy this year thanks to my lovely sister's perfect plaid dress and red slippers (I'm afraid my preschoolers didn't really get it though). I'm too vain to post a hideous picture of me...here's my little doggie basket though (actually it's just some weird dog head/ball toy that I grabbed last minute)!

2 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

Kennedy looks so cute in her witch costume. I hate when people jump out and scare little kids, that is so annoying!! :(

Jared and Laurel said...

How sad that your preschoolers didn't know who you were! I have to admit, though, that the first time I saw Wizard of Oz was on the way to Tennessee with the Bowers somewhere around 2nd grade. Terrible, because it's such a classic!! Oh, and I really would like to see some pictures of you as Dorothy, if you don't mind. "And your little dog, too!"